Professional Objectives: Contribute to the coaching community by developing training devices for teaching cutting edge concepts in the sports of tennis, lacrosse, football, basketball, pickle ball, racquetball, squash, badminton, baseball, soccer, volleyball and other sports.
Qualifications: Over 19 years as a USPTA tennis teaching professional with 30 years background experience in electronic hardware and software product development.
- USPTA Teaching Professional & Engineer Nevada City, CA 1992-
- Senior Engineer II & Project Manager II GRASS VALLEY GROUP CA 1985-1992
- Operations Manager INTERACTIVE SYSTEMS CO. Boulder, CO 1983-1985
- Engineer III NATIONAL CENTER ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH Boulder, CO 1971-1983
- Development Engineer MICRO MOTION Boulder, CO 1969-1971
- Design Engineer UNIVAC CORPORATION Salt Lake City, Utah 1966-1969
- Engineer GOODYEAR AEROSPACE Phoenix, Arizona 1964-1966
- 18 credit hours toward Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering in 1964
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering in 1963
- University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Technology Advancement Award at National Center for the Atmospheric Research 1980
- Three patents: "Balanced Mass-Moment Balance Beam with Electrically Conductive Pivots"; "Analog to Digital Measuring Apparatus"; "Contrast Enhancements for Electroluminescent Controllers"
- Honoree of the Societies Tau Beta Pi, Eta Kappa Nu
- Happily married for 51 years to Joy
- Raised two boys that still make life enjoyable
- Raising two dogs that challenge our wits
- We enjoy camping and hiking with Max and Lily